Responsive

Mariela Lam

Jul 25, 2016, 2:17:50 PM7/25/16
to Joomla! General Development
Hellow I have joomla 2.5 on my site and would like to make it responsive what do I need to do? I live in Guatemala and the persons who did my page I cannot contact them. Is it possible that someone can help me find solve this problem?

Regards,

Mariela

ced1870

Jul 26, 2016, 6:52:45 AM7/26/16
to Joomla! General Development
Hi
any template or page can be adapted to be responsive, using html and CSS
you can use some tutorials like
https://www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-documentations-tutorials/tutorial-adapt-your-template-joomla-for-mobiles

to add the mediaqueries in your page and control the way it works on the different screens. For sure Google will find you more tutorials ;)

CEd

Petros

Aug 11, 2016, 5:23:29 AM8/11/16
to Joomla! General Development
Resposiveness is the least of your problems...
An abandoned 2.5 project is 99,99% hacked and you probably just dont know it.
I think your major priority is to upgrade your site
and joomla 3 is responsive by default. I don't know ofc if your theme has a newwer version for joomla 3.