Changes to addUserToGroup in J!3.6?

Chris Paschen

Jul 21, 2016, 2:42:02 PM7/21/16
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com

I have a small custom user plugin that runs the following call:

$functionResult = JUserHelper::addUserToGroup((int)$userID, (int)$groupID);

in an onUserAfterSave function.

This was working fine prior to J!3.6 upgrade; however, now the group is not getting assigned.

Using logging I can tell that the $userID and $groupID are valid integer values (and the user and group exist), and the $functionResult is returning TRUE.

Anyone else experiencing any issues with the addUserToGroup since J!3.6?

--
Chris Paschen
Paschen Communications, LLC

Chris Paschen, President

Paschen Communications, LLC

p: (651) 204-9218 | e: cpas...@paschencommunications.com
m: Box 9207, St. Paul, MN 55109
w: http://www.PaschenCommunications.com

View Chris Paschen's LinkedIn profile View Chris Paschen's profile

Follow @cpaschen