How to use language associations on custom component?

Rogerio Brito

Nov 17, 2015, 11:50:05 AM11/17/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I've created a custom component where I can add certain data, and I must have the same data added for different languages.
How do I use the Associations feature from the articles manager on my component?
I know the associations data is stored on the #__associations table, but I don't know how to use it.

Is there any documentation on the topic?
Thank you

Bakual

Nov 17, 2015, 1:10:21 PM11/17/15
to Joomla! General Development, rogeri...@intercode.com.br
Do a search for "assoc" in one of the core components and you should find the places you need to add something. That's how I usually do it as I keep forgetting how it works :)