Hide Clear & Close buttons in Calendar field

Glenn Arkell

Jan 31, 2018, 4:44:19 AM1/31/18
to Joomla! General Development
We can hide the Today button in the calendar field by using todaybutton="false" but is there a way to hide the Close and Clear buttons?  Tried the obvious, closebutton="false" clearbutton="false" buttons="false" but no joy.  Any advice would be great.  Cheers.

sentix

Jan 31, 2018, 5:55:51 AM1/31/18
to Joomla! General Development
Dear Glenn,
as far as I can see from the Joomla layout file and the calendar javascript implementation, there is nothing like a switch for other buttons beside the "today button".
Regards,
Manfred

Glenn Arkell

Jan 31, 2018, 4:08:32 PM1/31/18
to Joomla! General Development
Hi Manfred,
This is what I was afraid of, but my limited knowledge of javascript made me post the question.  Thanks for the reply.  Cheers.
Glenn