Banners and Contacts Table Dont exist - errors while upgrading to 3.6.2

Richard Hellyer

Aug 5, 2016, 5:25:54 PM8/5/16
to Joomla! General Development
I just tried to run the upgrade from 3.6.0 to 3.6.2 and received the following database errors

Error

Table 'emahofoundation.#__contact_details' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS IN `#__contact_details` WHERE field = 'version'
Table 'emahofoundation.#__contact_details' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS IN `#__contact_details` WHERE field = 'hits'
Table 'emahofoundation.#__banners' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS IN `#__banners` WHERE field = 'created_by'
Table 'emahofoundation.#__banners' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS IN `#__banners` WHERE field = 'created_by_alias'
Table 'emahofoundation.#__banners' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS IN `#__banners` WHERE field = 'modified'
Table 'emahofoundation.#__banners' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS IN `#__banners` WHERE field = 'modified_by'
Table 'emahofoundation.#__banners' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS IN `#__banners` WHERE field = 'version'

We may have uninstalled banners and contacts in a fit of tidiness .... how can we avoid getting these errors each time we run an upgrade install?

Richard

brian teeman

Aug 5, 2016, 6:07:39 PM8/5/16
to Joomla! General Development