Language file is not being read...

Anders Wasen

Mar 26, 2017, 4:14:25 PM3/26/17
to Joomla! General Development
I am coding a new version of one of my Modules and have renamed it to "_v20" for all files and package. I've installed it as normal and language file is present in "languages/en-gb/" and the XML points to the correct .ini file.

Regardless of clearing cache in browser and Joomla it still doesn't show any language text (it shows code) for any newly added code+text. Any of the already existing codes from the previous version is shown though.

I've even tried to uninstall and reinstall the Module from ZIP but it is still not showing the new versions language file...

Joomla 3.6.5

Hannes Papenberg

Mar 26, 2017, 4:23:54 PM3/26/17
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Enable Language Debugging and see what the reported error is.

Hannes