PhpStorm and El Capitan

Alfred Vink

Jun 11, 2015, 6:14:36 AM6/11/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
For those of you who are early adapters like me ;-)

PhpStorm doesn’t run on the upcoming version of Mac OS X due to the current Java 6 requirement , however JetBrains has separate bundles with the latest Java included, the link will get you a PhpStorm version that does run on El Capitan

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Alfred Vink

Guillaume Boudreau

Jul 2, 2015, 10:37:06 AM7/2/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
The latest version of PHPStorm with the bundled Java SDK is available directly on their download page:
https://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/download/

The link to use is "Get WebStorm 10 with JDK 1.8".

- Guillaume Boudreau

Guillaume Boudreau

Jul 2, 2015, 10:41:47 AM7/2/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Oh, my bad. That link is for WebStorm, not PHPStorm.
Not sure why they don't provide the same link on the PHPStorm download page. Doesn't make much sense...
Anyway, thanks for the direct link.

- Guillaume Boudreau