Is Joomla Framework still active?

Ganesh Kumar

Dec 17, 2014, 6:04:50 PM12/17/14
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have been working on a project since 8 months which is built on  Joomla Framework.

Seems like there is no activity on the Framework these days.

I will be starting my next project this week.  Please let me know where can I find the updates of it.

Regards,
Ganesh

Ganesh Kumar

Dec 17, 2014, 6:48:35 PM12/17/14
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
Funny, Answering my self.   After a little bit of looking at Joomla pages, I found Framework status pages.

Still, It seems not much activity.
Ganesh

Michael Babker

Dec 17, 2014, 7:15:01 PM12/17/14
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
I'd say look for something more definitive after the new year (at least on my part, I'm starting to shut down shop for a holiday break).  It isn't dead yet but things definitely did slow down for a while.

---