The extension voting environment

Brian King

Jan 3, 2018, 5:52:15 PM1/3/18
to Joomla! Framework Development

Hello,

I am developing a data evaluation capability into a public data site for the Smart Cities (Columbus, Ohio) program.  We are doing a custom integration of CKAN into Joomla for an open data portal. I really like the entire functionality of the extension pages to include the rating components and reviews.  I would like to know if this a component of the Joomla framework that we can use to add this feature to our site.

klas berlič

Jan 4, 2018, 3:35:05 AM1/4/18
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
Extensions site  is done with Seblod CCK https://www.seblod.com , it is not using much of Joomla framework directly, except ofcourse when relying on Joomla functionalities that use underlying framework.

Regards,
Klas

---

Anibal Sanchez

Jan 4, 2018, 2:43:29 PM1/4/18
to Joomla! Framework Development
Hi,

JED is powered by a custom extension, developed for the Extension Directory exclusively. For more information about JED Development, you can check my JAB16 presentation ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyD1i8hVgpY

Regards,
Anibal

klas berlič

Jan 4, 2018, 3:31:03 PM1/4/18
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
Ah, sorry, my mistake, mixed that up with showcase site that looks pretty much the same.

klas berlič

Jan 4, 2018, 3:44:25 PM1/4/18
to joomla-dev...@googlegroups.com
And apologizes for mixup, wasn't intentional.

Regards,
Klas

Anibal Sanchez

Jan 4, 2018, 3:57:24 PM1/4/18
to Joomla! Framework Development

No need to apologize. It's a common mistake. You can also find other references in the code that lead to confusing if it is based on a CCK.

When you check the real code, you find that it a pure custom component that was designed to solve the JED requirements of that time.

Regards,
Anibal
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to joomla-dev-framework+unsub...@googlegroups.com.