K2 + Jomsocial Integration in Joomla 3

Isi Roca

Apr 13, 2014, 10:10:29 AM4/13/14
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody:

How I can get Jomsocial karma in k2?
any tips?

thanks

Nick Savov

Apr 13, 2014, 4:29:54 PM4/13/14
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isi,

Sorry, I don’t mean to step on any toes, but this list is for discussion
of how to improve the CMS. You should instead ask this question on the
Joomla forum. Here's the direct link to it:
http://forum.joomla.org/

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Nick

Niv Froehlich

Apr 14, 2014, 3:01:09 AM4/14/14
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isi,

I'd like to help you find what you are looking for - as mentioned, you can ask on the 'Joomla! Forums' - a lot of knowledgeable folks.

If you struggle there, in general, most 3rd party extension developers usually provide documentation and support through their own web sites - many charge a fee for subscriptions - but if you want to get support and documentation directly from an extension developer it may be a good route to go, and many 3rd party extension developers also have their own FAQs and  forums specifically for people who use their extensions which can be very helpful.

Warmest regards,

Niv