COM_CONTENT_ITEM_ASSOCIATIONS_FIELDSET_LABEL

34 visningar

Webdongle Elgnodbew

oläst,
17 sep. 2015 18:41:312015-09-17
till Joomla! CMS Development
Is COM_CONTENT_ITEM_ASSOCIATIONS_FIELDSET_LABEL="Content Item Associations" in /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_content.ini redundent ?

brian teeman

oläst,
17 sep. 2015 18:52:022015-09-17
till Joomla! CMS Development
Can you explain more. I am not sure I understand your question

brian teeman

oläst,
17 sep. 2015 18:56:342015-09-17
till Joomla! CMS Development

Webdongle Elgnodbew

oläst,
17 sep. 2015 19:11:242015-09-17
till Joomla! CMS Development
Is COM_CONTENT_ITEM_ASSOCIATIONS_FIELDSET_LABEL="Content Item Associations" in /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_content.ini redundent ?

It only appears to be in en-GB.com_content.ini ... so is it redundant as in not used ?

Leo Lammerink

oläst,
17 sep. 2015 22:21:492015-09-17
till joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Brian, Kevin's (correct) question originated from this forum-thread:
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=894310&p=3329815#p3329724
and the follow up I and later Kevin gave here. The Tab " Content Item
Association" should not be present nor the tab "Metadata" (moved to
'publishing-tab") . So this is a botched installation/upgrade but indeed
the entry is present in the language ini as outlined by Webdongle

brian teeman

oläst,
18 sep. 2015 00:23:262015-09-18
till Joomla! CMS Development
Unused language strings are not removed as they may be used by a 3pd.

jms

oläst,
18 sep. 2015 02:29:052015-09-18
till joomla-...@googlegroups.com
The string is used in Hathor. Posted on the forum. http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=894310&p=3329815#p3329840

On 18 sept. 2015, at 06:23, brian teeman wrote:

> Unused language strings are not removed as they may be used by a 3pd.
>
> --

Leo Lammerink

oläst,
18 sep. 2015 02:33:502015-09-18
till joomla-...@googlegroups.com
As I replied on the forum I think it is a good idea to make a PR with
your change
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra