Help Joomla! with Google Summer of Code 2017

Puneet Kala

Jan 21, 2017, 3:52:48 AM1/21/17
to Joomla! CMS Development
Hi Guys,

GSoC Team is looking for Idea's to improve Joomla CMS and participate in 2017 edition of Google Summer of Code Program. In case you missed the post, https://community.joomla.org/gsoc-2017/3092-call-for-ideas-google-summer-of-code-with-joomla-2017.html, Please follow the instructions mentioned on the post to submit an idea.

If you have any input to help Joomla, you are welcome!

Thanks,
Puneet Kala
Joomla GSoC Team

Todor Iliev

Jan 27, 2017, 4:09:08 AM1/27/17
to Joomla! CMS Development
Hi Puneet,
It will be great if you share with us the ideas sent by the submission form.
You should publish the ideas on that page.

https://docs.joomla.org/GSOC_2017_Project_Ideas

The students will be able to engage earlier. Furthermore, it will motivate much more people to send ideas.
We will be able to discuss the ideas in the group Joomla GSoC 2017 when we know more about them.