Where to contribute code to for JHttp and associated code

Hayden Young

Aug 11, 2017, 7:16:53 AM8/11/17
to Joomla! CMS Development
Hi

I recently issued a pull request https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/17187 to the joomla/joomla-cms github repository, suggesting modifications to the file libraries/joomla/http/transport/curl.php.

I have noticed it hasn't moved along at all and there is a single test which keeps failing, "continuous-integration/jenkins/pr-merge - This commit cannot be built".

I have issued a new upstream pull on joomla/joomla-cms and now notice that the libraries joomla/http and joomla/http/transport no longer exist; I'm assuming they have been moved out to some other repository since these classes are still available in the 3.7 installation. Therefore, I'm wondering which source code repository I should be issuing code changes to in order to modify the class JHttpTransportCurl? I see there is also a reference to a lib called joomla/application but I can't find the mos up-to-date repo for this code.

Any help much appreciated.

Hayden

Allon Moritz

Aug 11, 2017, 7:23:49 AM8/11/17