Joomla! 3.4.4 RC does not end installation

Dagoberto

Sep 2, 2015, 1:15:37 PM9/2/15
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com

Hello guys,

I download Joomla! 3.4.4 RC Complete Package for testing, however, does not end the installation.

The following occurs: on the last screen of the installation, which should install the example database, return to step 2 with the "Please select the database type" message.

Best Regards,

Dagoberto

Webdongle Elgnodbew

Sep 2, 2015, 4:24:03 PM9/2/15
to Joomla! CMS Development

Confirmed

Dagoberto

Sep 2, 2015, 4:57:06 PM9/2/15
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com

More details...

However, the problem is not in the script in the /installation. I'm sure, because I used the /installation of Joomla! 3.4.3 for testing. And yet, the error persists.

Best Regards,

Dagoberto

George Wilson

Bakual

Sep 4, 2015, 4:01:49 AM9/4/15
to Joomla! CMS Development
Second RC has been released which should have fixed this issue. Thanks all!
Message has been deleted

Leo Lammerink

Sep 4, 2015, 4:40:31 AM9/4/15
to Joomla! CMS Development
Ignore previous post: retesting with correct package (phew)

Leo Lammerink

Sep 4, 2015, 4:44:04 AM9/4/15
to Joomla! CMS Development
Works like a charm :) Finishes now complete

Webdongle Elgnodbew

Sep 4, 2015, 6:01:29 AM9/4/15
to Joomla! CMS Development
Confirmed 3.4.4 RC2 installed fully