No new routing in 3.7?

דניאל הפונדק

Mar 10, 2017, 3:13:56 AM3/10/17
to Joomla! CMS Development
I have read that the new routing might not be part of 3.7?
If true, this is very disappointing for me, as it is the number one feature I'm looking for :( especially the correction of the fact that multiple instances of the same article now reside in joomla at different URLs...

Allon Moritz

Mar 10, 2017, 4:38:06 AM3/10/17
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
I think the whole community shares your feelings....

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 9:13 AM, דניאל הפונדק <pund...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have read that the new routing might not be part of 3.7?
If true, this is very disappointing for me, as it is the number one feature I'm looking for :( especially the correction of the fact that multiple instances of the same article now reside in joomla at different URLs...

Leo Lammerink

Mar 10, 2017, 5:10:02 AM3/10/17
to Joomla! CMS Development
This depends on the fact if we can resolve issues we have found with in-debt testing and those need to be resolved first. No decision has been made to remove the router from the release and for this moment the new router is still in the J3.7 distro and the release is still scheduled for 22nd March next at this very moment. Production- and Release Teams are working very hard and close together on all Issues found as always with such large new releases (including the router) to make the release as stable as possible

Leo Lammerink
MD GWS-Global Web Services
aka 'leolam' on Joomla forums
Member Joomla-Bug Squad & Joomla-CMS Release Team