Joomla Volunteers Portal - Which 'Working Group'? / Improved Search Needed

Niv Froehlich

Jan 19, 2016, 4:15:43 PM1/19/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
The Joomla Volunteers Portal is looking awesome!

https://volunteers.joomla.org

However, I have some questions/suggestions.

1.  Which WG is handling the Joomla Volunteers Portal?  Ironically, I can't seem to find that specific WG listed on the Volunteers Portal.

2.  Better Search function needed:  Not sure if this is in the works, but currently, the only search options for 'Working Groups' and ' Members (Joomlers)' is 'Alphabetical' or 'Random,' requiring the user to paginate through many pages.

I'd like to politely suggest that improvements to search features be included in the roadmap, especially to make it easier to find fellow Joomlers.

Of course, much gratitude to those who put the Volunteer Portal together!!! :-)

Cheers,

Michael Babker

Jan 19, 2016, 4:29:42 PM1/19/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com