How to send a user from a registration page to the referring page.

Jeff Honeyager

Sep 1, 2016, 8:32:02 AM9/1/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
The site has a number of pages, each with a link to a registration page.

Goal Process:
1. The user clicks the link to a registration form
2. They complete the registration form
3. Upon submit, they are taken back to the page where they clicked the link
4. The page is refreshed

The process will be done in a custom registration extension (One Click Registration by Kim Pittoors from Joomlacy.com) - I need to modify the code (we are collaborating on this).

Any ideas?

The BEST solution would be to have the registration form pop-up in a modal display >> submit >> close >> reload page

Thank you.

Sergio Manzi

Sep 1, 2016, 8:49:12 AM9/1/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

as you stated that registration will be handled by a 3rd party extension, my humble and non-authoritative opinion is that this is something you should ask to the extension developer...

Leo Lammerink

Sep 1, 2016, 10:53:03 AM9/1/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Jeff,
Your question belongs to the Joomla-Forums and should not be posted on the Joomla CMS-list which is used to improve the Joomla-CMS and which list is not meant for support. Kindly be requested to post on the forums and not on this list?

@Sergio please forward support inquiries on these lists to the forums?

Leo

Jeff Honeyager

Sep 2, 2016, 10:00:59 AM9/2/16