mootools String.prototype.test override, really? (3.4.x)

mc007

May 16, 2015, 8:40:55 PM5/16/15
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I got recently active on J again and got fully smashed about MooTool's 'smart' native patches, just to let you know, this very patch cost you a hell of performance in modern JS apps! Actually its a complete failure and kills any sort of modern app relying on this function, in some more sophisticated cases its just crashing...

is that on purpose?

....kidding, but seriously; be aware its a killer!
best regards!

waiting for the better!

Bakual

May 17, 2015, 5:08:16 AM5/17/15
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com, baumgart...@gmail.com
MooTools is in the process of being removed fro Joomla. We move to jQuery.