Tags

Mohamed Infaz

Apr 8, 2014, 7:03:26 AM4/8/14
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I just wanted to use tag component in Joomla so i just browsed it today. And i was getting the following error. I have Joomla-cms repository so that i have pulled all changes in the original repository too. But the problem still exists.

Bakual

Apr 8, 2014, 7:29:40 AM4/8/14
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Try creating a tag. I think I saw that warning when there was no tag at all to show.

Mohamed Infaz

Apr 8, 2014, 8:06:04 AM4/8/14
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Problem comes with the variable name $orignalOrders so when the variable is null this happens i've just used

 <input type="hidden" name="original_order_values" value="<?php if(isset($originalOrders)) echo  implode($originalOrders, ','); ?>" />
in the error page. Its not showing me the error.

Denise McLaurin

Apr 8, 2014, 8:17:41 AM4/8/14
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
A fix for this has been available in the tracker since February -- just needs testing.  See: http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=33314 and the PR: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/3150

Denise