3.7.0-dev2 update notification

ste...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2016, 9:40:23 AM12/2/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Keep getting the update is required notification even though I have the latest installed says 3.7.0 is installed and 3.7.0-dev2  is available

Steve

Michael Babker

Dec 2, 2016, 9:56:00 AM12/2/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
If you're using the nightly build channel that'd be intended because staging has a `3.7.0-dev` version number and the update channel is offering `3.7.0-dev2`.

ste...@gmail.com