No install features visable in 3.6 beta

ste...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 10:09:46 AM6/10/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
I am still not able to install anything after updating to the latest beta.

Here is a screenshot, all the plugins are enabled.

ste...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 1:24:15 PM6/10/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
This looks to be only occurring with IE11 with  Firefox and edge chrome the install tabs load fine.

Bakual

Jun 10, 2016, 2:11:45 PM6/10/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Can't confirm. Shows fine for me both with IE11 and Edge. I can't imagien why it shouldn't anyway. The code is the same as befeore afaik.

ste...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2016, 5:46:01 AM6/11/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Ok thanks for the confirmation its working for you in IE, I am getting a jquery error only on that browser.

Steve

Bakual

Jun 11, 2016, 7:31:09 AM6/11/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
What is the error and do you maybe have any 3rd party extensions installed on that site?

ste...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 6:48:22 AM6/12/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
in the  template.js line 274 , 6

if (typeof(Storage) !== "undefined")

{

// Set the last selection in localStorage
     localStorage
.setItem( context, false );

}

it gives me
QuotaExceededError

This is a clean install of the beta with test data installed during  setup no other extensions or templates installed.

ste...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 7:08:50 AM6/12/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
It looks like blocking 3rd party cookies is the root cause.

Steve