3.6.3 installation languages frozen

jms

Sep 14, 2016, 4:20:40 AM9/14/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
This message to let know that installation languages are now frozen for 3.6.3.

Thanks for your attention.

ssnobben

Sep 21, 2016, 7:04:49 AM9/21/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Is there some update about whats holding back this J 3.6.3 release right now?

Michael Babker

Sep 21, 2016, 7:07:52 AM9/21/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
Why do you assume something is holding it back?  Nothing has been stated supporting that notion.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 6:04 AM, ssnobben <ssno...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Is there some update about whats holding back this J 3.6.3 release right now?

brian teeman

Sep 21, 2016, 8:15:19 AM9/21/16
to Joomla! CMS Development

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 14:07:52 UTC+3, Michael Babker wrote:
Why do you assume something is holding it back?  Nothing has been stated supporting that notion.

Dont feed the trolls

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 6:04 AM, ssnobben <ssno...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Is there some update about whats holding back this J 3.6.3 release right now?

George Wilson

Sep 21, 2016, 5:50:57 PM9/21/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Our timeline is language freeze today (consider yourselves as having notice :P) with a release targeted for October 11th. This gives us extra time to bed in the CMS release team who we need to fit into the process

ssnobben

Oct 15, 2016, 3:39:28 PM10/15/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Hi George,

hope to see the release soon bcs see that there is no issues with this release in GitHub.

Any status update? thks

There are no open issues in this milestone.

Michael Babker

Oct 15, 2016, 3:54:39 PM10/15/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
The milestones are not an indicator of the status of a release and anyone using them as such is suggested to stop.  More often than not milestones are assigned when something is RTC unless it is a clear feature for the next minor version.

- Michael

Please pardon any errors, this message was sent from my iPhone.

ssnobben

Oct 16, 2016, 3:50:20 AM10/16/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Is there any general guidelines and/or timelines for a Joomla release? Checkpoint list etc..