Re: [jcms] Digest for joomla-dev-cms@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Joseph Cardwell

Mar 31, 2015, 12:16:01 AM3/31/15
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
You can actually include a reference to the xslt for the template xml in phpStorm's settings and it will stop throwing errors on jdoc.

I don't know that this has anything to do with your psr-0 erros. You can have phpstorm automatically detect psr namespace roots though using the menu item "Detect psr-0 namespaces" under the CODE menu item.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:08 PM, <joomla-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Troy <tr...@hallhome.us>: Mar 30 12:56AM -0500

I'm trying to wrap my head around using phpstorm instead of netbeans and
the 1st thing it told me was there was no "root namespace psr-0" I went
to c:\\wamp\www\joomla-cms and set that as both source and root. Then
when I open index.php on protostar it shows a lot of errors all
seemingly centered on jdoc. ( see image ). Can someone please explain
whats going on and more importantly how to fix it? I wanted to try
phpstorm because its supposed to be better then NetBeans as far as fake
errors go.

--
Bear
Rob Clayburn <r...@pollen-8.co.uk>: Mar 30 06:29AM -0700

I'd not worry about it, I would imagine its because the Joomla index file
isn't including an xml namespace which defines what <jdoc> etc should be/do.
As that tag is parsed out before the page is built I doubt you would even
want to include an xml namespace defining such tags.

So for me I just treat those errors as false positives. PHPStorm generates
quiet a few warnings/errors - some of which I just live with and don't fret
too much about. This has always been one of them
Troy <tr...@hallhome.us>: Mar 30 08:56AM -0500

disappointing.. ok ty.
Bear
On 3/30/2015 08:29, Rob Clayburn wrote:
dgt41 <d.gram...@gmail.com>: Mar 30 10:16AM -0700

The problem with jdoc is that is not valid html tag.
I use this code:

<?php echo $this->getBuffer('modules', 'orbit', array('name'=>'orbit', 'style'=>'raw')); ?>

Which is the same as:

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="orbit" style="raw" />

So no more errors for phpstorm and also this code, when used for all
modules is faster as it is a direct call!

Dimitris
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.