Is there a function for batch processing menus to change menu languages in Joomla?

ssnobben

May 19, 2016, 6:09:02 AM5/19/16
to Joomla! CMS Development

I tried to batch process a Joomla 3.5.1 multisite with new menus to another language but failed to get the new language working for the new menus language.

I don’t know if this is only a bug https://issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/10554 but it would be also nice if you had a selector for your installed languages to batch change languages for all menus.

What you think?

ssnobben

May 19, 2016, 6:14:23 AM5/19/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Hmmm this was strange. It suddenly start to work! hmm very strange but now this batch process work..