Test data

Webdongle Elgnodbew

Oct 23, 2016, 7:01:17 AM10/23/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
What have I missed ?  Test sample data doesn't appear to be an option in J3.6.3 but it is in Joomla_3.7.0-dev-Development-Full_Package.zip

Ole Ottosen (ot2sen)

Oct 23, 2016, 7:18:29 AM10/23/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
They removed it to slim the distribution. Testers will know where to get it for their use.

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Webdongle Elgnodbew <in...@weblinksonline.co.uk> wrote:
What have I missed ?  Test sample data doesn't appear to be an option in J3.6.3 but it is in Joomla_3.7.0-dev-Development-Full_Package.zip

Webdongle Elgnodbew

Oct 23, 2016, 7:40:51 AM10/23/16
to Joomla! CMS Development
Yes I know it is in staging but not in the full release.  Have not been testing so much lately so wondered if it is being removed for the stable release or if it had been removed from the staging at sometime then used in staging again.

When J3.7.0 stable is released will the test data option be removed ?

Ole Ottosen (ot2sen)

Oct 23, 2016, 9:43:12 AM10/23/16
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com
It was removed from the public stable release. See:
https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/10364

Michael Babker