post update menu item question

ste...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 2:23:59 PM12/23/15
to Joomla! CMS Development
After the 3.4.7 update I am noticing that some menu items are changing and not functioning. Has anyone else seen this?

for example this is the url for my calendar from the index of my site

Click on the menu item and when the calendar opens

the #top is added to each menu item when it is accessed and the link no longer works.

Steve

Omar

Dec 23, 2015, 3:13:06 PM12/23/15
to joomla-...@googlegroups.com

ste...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 6:11:09 PM12/23/15
to Joomla! CMS Development
After looking at this a bit more this looks to me like its a template specific error

Steve