Detected unknown BSON for jongo 3.4.2

bowie brotosumpeno

Sep 12, 2017, 9:20:46 AM9/12/17
to Jongo
Hi,

We have just upgraded our mongo java driver to 3.4.2.
When we tried to do commandDocument.get(command).

We have this exception :

Detected unknown BSON type "\x59" for fieldname "�٭٩2Ĭ>�� createdAt". Are you using the latest driver version?

Stack trace is :

org.bson.BsonSerializationException: Detected unknown BSON type "\x59" for fieldname "�٭٩2Ĭ>�� createdAt". Are you using the latest driver version?
at org.bson.BsonBinaryReader.readBsonType(BsonBinaryReader.java:95)
at com.mongodb.connection.ByteBufBsonDocument.findInDocument(ByteBufBsonDocument.java:284)
at com.mongodb.connection.ByteBufBsonDocument.get(ByteBufBsonDocument.java:218)
at com.xxxx.library.metrics.mongo.MetricsCommandListener.getCollectionFromCommandDocument(MetricsCommandListener.java:73)
at com.xxxx.library.metrics.mongo.MetricsCommandListener.getCollectionFromCommandIfAvailable(MetricsCommandListener.java:55)
at com.xxxx.library.metrics.mongo.MetricsCommandListener.commandSucceeded(MetricsCommandListener.java:39)
at com.mongodb.connection.ProtocolHelper.sendCommandSucceededEvent(ProtocolHelper.java:215)

Is this error is known ? When is mongo java driver is planned to be supported ?

Can we continue to use jongo ?

Regards

Benoît Guérout

Sep 12, 2017, 10:00:45 AM9/12/17