How to set officehome in linux

Hua Jie

Mar 11, 2011, 11:14:18 PM3/11/11
to JODConverter
How to set officehome in linux, I already installed in my OS, and I
don't know how to set the path.

I didn't install to "/opt";

Here is the error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: officeHome
doesn't exist or is not a directory: /opt/openoffice.org3
at
org.artofsolving.jodconverter.office.DefaultOfficeManagerConfiguration.buildOfficeManager(DefaultOfficeManagerConfiguration.java:
117)
at org.artofsolving.jodconverter.cli.Convert.main(Convert.java:97)
Message has been deleted

Mirko Nasato

Mar 13, 2011, 1:01:43 PM3/13/11
to JODConverter
Set a "office.home" Java system property:

java -Doffice.home=/path/to/openoffice ...

Thomas CUERQ

Mar 14, 2011, 3:51:56 AM3/14/11
to jodcon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hua Jie,

I solved the problem with a :
ln -s /usr/lib/openoffice /opt/openoffice.org3

Let me know if it helps.

Thomas

Mar 14, 2011, 9:37:23 AM3/14/11
to JODConverter
Yes, thanks , I solved it with your method

Regards,
Hua Jie