Fellowship - Help elect Purple Heart Veteran MJ Hegar to Congress (Austin, TX)

閲覧: 71 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

jo...@mjfortexas.com

未読、
2018/03/18 20:43:542018/03/18
To: GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
“I didn’t go to Afghanistan for the scenery, you know what I mean? When you’re a warrior with a heart dedicated to serving the country, you go to where the fire is. I believe the fire is in D.C. and I’m trying to take the biggest bucket of water with me I can.”

MJ Hegar’s campaign in TX-31 seeks full-time Campaign Fellows for its Political Training Leadership Program. The Fellowship Program is a 3-month program designed for college students and recent college grads. Fellows will experience all aspects of the environment of a political campaign seeing first hand what it takes to build a winning strategy from the ground up.

MJ Hegar is an Air Force veteran with three tours in Afghanistan as a rescue helicopter pilot. After being shot down on her third tour, she earned the Purple Heart defending her crew and patients from enemy fire. This race in suburban Austin will be critical in Democrats chances of taking back the House. A recent poll had MJ leading her opponent by two points.

Housing and a $500/month stipend are provided.

This campaign is one of the hottest in the country and will provide an excellent opportunity for professional and personal growth. Because fellowships are highly competitive, we encourage applicants to apply early. For more information, please email your resume, 50 words or less on why you’re excited about this position, and available start date to jo...@mjfortexas.com. Be sure to put your name and “MJ Fellowship” in the subject line.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件