PAID CANVASSERS NEEDED IN PHILLY SUBURBS

Emily Woods

Oct 25, 2016, 4:45:00 PM10/25/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

HIRING: Paid Canvassers for Competitive Race in Philly Suburbs ($13/hr)

A top-tier Democratic candidate for a state legislative race is looking for motivated, energetic and hard-working individuals to join our paid canvassing program for our Get Out the Vote effort. We need canvassers Saturday, 10/29, Saturday, 11/5, Sunday, 11/6, Monday, 11/7, and Tuesday, 11/8 (Election Day).  This is a highly competitive race, and a great opportunity to learn about grassroots organizing.

Paid canvassers will engage in direct voter contact, and participate in an exciting field operation in the Philly suburbs.

*High school and college students are especially encouraged to apply.*

Skills & Experience:

  • Ability to learn quickly and move at a fast pace
  • Excellent organizational & communication skills
  • Enthusiasm for direct voter contact and Democratic politics
  • High school students, college students or recent graduates encouraged to apply
  • Previous campaign experience a plus, but not required

If interested, please call Emily Woods 484-723-3027 or send an email to delcopaid...@gmail.com- please include “Paid Canvasser” in the subject line. Also include a resume if you have one.