Fellowship with Democratic Fundraising Firm

bra...@basecampstrategy.com

May 24, 2018, 5:50:11 PM5/24/18
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Interested in working in DC to help elect Democrats across the country in November and take back the House? So are we.

Basecamp Strategy, a fast growing Democratic fundraising and strategy firm, is looking for a Fellow to work alongside our team with our fundraising and digital clients.

Our approach is anything but cookie cutter. We believe that in order to win, our candidates need fundraising strategies designed just for them. We assess the challenges -- and successes -- of each campaign’s fundraising and digital operation. Then we build a strategy to maximize our campaign’s success. Our clients are raising big money, winning tough primaries, and are well-positioned to flip key districts around the country.

You’ll work out of our DC office where you’ll stay closely connected to campaign staff over email, phone, gchat, and video. Our office is located in Eastern Market in DC, near Capitol Hill.

This is a full-time paid summer fellowship with the possibility of employment after the fellowship end date and a perfect opportunity for a recent college grad to break into politics or get more experience.

SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:

  • Exceptional organizational skills

  • Keen attention to detail

  • Willingness to dive into whatever needs to get done

  • Excellent written and communication skills a plus!

If interested, please email your resume and 100 words or less on why you’re excited about this position to jo...@basecampstrategy.com. Be sure to put the position you’re applying for and YOUR name in the subject line.