JOB: Associate - Project Management for Digital Agency

Jobs at BOULDERSTRATEGIES LLC

May 27, 2016, 7:12:14 PM5/27/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Boulder Strategies LLC Logos4A(url)on wt.png

Job Posting: Associate - Project Management

Location: Continental United States (Remote Work Environment)

Salary Band: $45,000-$54,000 DOE

About Us:

A full-service inbound marketing and strategic consulting firm, BOULDERSTRATEGIES LLC offers its comprehensive agency services to Democratic candidates, PACs, progressive non-profit organizations and select businesses that share our values. Founded and based in Boulder, CO, we work with clients across the United States and internationally at local, statewide and nationwide levels.

Led by Nick Passanante, we are a boutique firm dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional service individually tailored to each campaign, project, or organizational priority. A few of the clients we are proud to serve include the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), Chairman Ben Ray Luján (NM-03), Randy Perkins for Congress (FL-18), Healthier Colorado, Tea Leaf Market, Colorado Craft Brewers Guild and the Turner Endangered Species Fund. Our clients represent our values equally as much as we do theirs. They motivate us everyday to find innovative new ways to fight the good fight and make real change happen!

Job Responsibilities:

  • Manage Deliverables from Content Development Team (CDT) on a daily basis. Assign tasks, track progress, field questions, give feedback, coordinate on scheduling, ensure on-time delivery of client assets.

    • Like all of our staff, CDT members are spread across different time zones - Applicant must be able to plan for staff currently working from Italy, North Carolina, and California, as well as additional locations TBD.

  • Draft Client Content Calendars: Monthly, Weekly, Daily

    • Depending on client this can range anywhere from scheduling based on polling and known messages to developing the messaging from scratch in coordination with our Principal.

    • Track & incorporate key dates and deadlines for projects.

    • Be able to respond in the moment to current events and rapid-response critical needs.

    • Synthesize various aspects and elements of campaigns (fundraising, volunteer needs, events, earned media) into a smooth, strategized, and organized digital presence.

    • Draft content calendars using known best practices/strategies for digital fundraising.

    • Develop concepts for graphics and be able to work with our CDT to execute design.

    • Edit, proofread, and sometimes write copy/content first-hand.

  • Guide content approval process from idea approval to final test of content in CRM/CMS platforms.

  • Use various social media, fundraising, marketing, and team management online platforms.

  • Review daily news clips to harvest pertinent stories.

  • Attend/ join digital communications calls/ meetings per client need.

  • Brainstorm and pitch relevant client content ideas to our Principal

  • This is primarily an internal-facing, project management role, although occasional client-facing interaction will be necessary. We envision this role expanding to include more robust account management responsibilities after an initial acclimation period to the firm.

Skills & Qualifications:

  • Clear, effective and timely communicator in a variety of settings.

  • Near perfect writing skills: spelling and grammar are a must. You must be a strong editor of other’s content.

  • Track many moving targets and project deliverables simultaneously without dropping balls

  • Highest level of organization & prioritization skills are a must.

  • Previously demonstrated success in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work environment

  • Previously demonstrated success managing multiple disparate projects at the same time

    • Bonus Points: for those who have worked in the fields of Digital Marketing Communications, Content Development, and/or Digital Fundraising for Political, Non-Profit or Corporate entities

  • Ability to distilling complex concepts and information into bite sized bits. Ability to get to 140 characters.

  • Works well with others in a collaborative environment AND takes initiative independently

    • Bonus Points: for those that have successfully worked remotely in a previous role

  • Good instincts: Know when to handle something directly vs. when to ask for help

  • Previous experience with CRMs and CMS systems -- We utilize ActionNetwork and HubSpot most frequently

  • Previous experience with online project management systems -- We utilize Teamwork (Teamwork.com)

  • Willing to work non-traditional hours, including early mornings or late nights and weekends on occasion

Benefits:

Boulder Strategies LLC is a telecommuting, remote work environment and encourages a strong work/life balance for our employees and contractors. Benefits include a flexible vacation/leave policy, matching charitable donations, and a generous revenue-sharing bonus structure.

To Apply:

Email a cover letter, current resume and a digital content writing sample (activism email, blog post, ebook, etc) to jo...@boulderstrategiesllc.com with the Subject Line: “Project Management Associate -- LAST NAME”.

Please note that while we appreciate and review all applications that are submitted, we unfortunately cannot respond to all inquiries personally. Thus, if you have not received a response from us within 7-10 days of your submission, please accept our thanks for your interest and our regrets that no position currently matched your particular skill sets.

###

Boulder Strategies LLC is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.

Women, people of color, veterans, disabled and LGBTQ friends: You are all welcome here!

Learn more about us and our work at:

www.BoulderStrategiesLLC.com

BoulderStrategies-PMAssociate-JobDescription.pdf