Hiring PAID Canvasser's in Savannah, GA!!!

Corbin Spencer

Oct 27, 2016, 12:08:34 PM10/27/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

New Georgia Project: Get Out The Vote Efforts

HIRING: Paid Canvassers for Voter Turnout Efforts in Savannah, GA

The New Georgia Project, is a non-partisan non-profit civic engagement organization. We are looking for motivated, energetic and hard-working individuals to join our paid canvassing program. We need canvassers for the following schedule:

·      Monday – Friday 11am – 7pm

·      Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 6pm.

This is a great opportunity to learn about politics and grassroots organizing.

Paid canvassers will be going door-to-door to talk to voters, and participating in an exciting field operation in the Savannah, GA area.

*Long-time Activist, High school students, college students and recent graduates are especially encouraged to apply.*

Skills & Experience:

·      Ability to learn quickly and move at a fast pace

·      Excellent organizational & communication skills

·      Enthusiasm for direct voter contact and Democratic politics

·      High school students, college students or recent graduates encouraged to apply

·      Previous campaign experience a plus, but not required

If interested, please call Corbin Spencer at (404) 989-4873 or send an email to Cor...@NewGeorgiaProject.org- please include “Paid Canvasser” in the subject line. Also include a resume if you have one.

NGP Canvasser Announcement.docx