EVENT: 9/26 "Hillary v Trump Round I" Rooftop Mixer & Debate Watch with HFA's DC Director Herb Smith & "Speed Unifying" (DC)

Jim McBride

Sep 26, 2016, 5:45:19 PM9/26/16
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

Progress Party:
"Hillary v Trump Round I" Rooftop Mixer & Debate Watch

ADVANCE REGISTER:
http://progressparty-hillarytrumpdebate.eventbrite.com

featuring

Herb.png

HERB SMITH

State Director - Washington, DC

Hillary For America

@herbjsmith @dc4hillary

(50% of your door donations will benefit Hillary for America - upon request only)

&

“SPEED UNIFY-ING” PROGRAM

(let’s get Hill-raisers and Berners together to go around the room with some nice things to say about each other’s candidate and hopefully make some new friends who want to work together on destroying Trump in the process)

6:30pm-10:30pm Monday, September 26th

(7:00 Networking Program/Pizza, 8:00 Speed Unifying/Raffle, 8:30 Program, 9:00 Debate)

Local 16 logo.png

Local Sixteen

1602 16th Street NW, Washington, DC

@ U Street metro

*** Pizza & Gift Cards & $5 Drink/Appetizer Specials provided by Local 16 ***

Raffle Prizes include:

boomerang pirate ship.png

Boomerang Pirate Ship

Partners include:

n4p.png

Network For Progress

DCYD logo.png

DC Young Democrats

DCLC logo.png

DC Latino Caucus

GAIN logo.jpg

Democratic GAIN

DC Young Politicos.jpeg

DC Young Politicos

&

DC Public Policy Professionals

America's Impact.jpg

America’s Impact

GO logo.jpg

Generation Obama - DC

Please join Network For Progress and several partners for a rooftop networking mixer and watch party to witness the "Grapple by the Big Apple" between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump with your fellow Progressives, Democrats, Hope Mongers, Change Makers....including Hill-raisers and Berners too! Just in case you were wondering, we have one big TV with good sound in the Lounge and one smaller TV on the deck.

Feel free to mingle on the deck at anytime but inside we will also have a Networking Program with pizza at 7pm where attendees can share their interests and skills around the room, “Speed Unifying” followed by a raffle drawing at 8pm and a Speaker Program before the debate with community announcements including some upcoming campaign events/info & N4P initiatives coming up to help Democrats win in Battleground Virginia, DC, Maryland and beyond!

MORE NETWORKING INFORMATION: We try to make it easier to connect so besides introductions at 7pm as always we will have Name Tags to encourage conversations offline as well as through browsing our Eventbrite, Facebook & Twitter hashtag online.  Also, we will feature a Networking Potluck bucket where you can drop info with your name/interests.

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? Contact: Jim McBride, network4...@gmail.com

--
Jim McBride

703-867-5070