Administrator for Environmental Non Profit

The Public Interest Network

Apr 19, 2017, 1:21:47 PM4/19/17
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
REGIONAL ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE FUND FOR THE PUBLIC INTEREST

There’s no sugarcoating it: The election results are profoundly disappointing. We woke up to a President who denies climate change and stands with coal and dirty energy.  We woke up to a country whose politics are more divided than ever. We need passionate hardworking people to tip the scale back in the public interest. Take first step by applying at: http://workforprogress.org/apply/?pos=REGIONAL+ADMINISTRATOR&org=Fund+for+the+Public+Interest&id=152

Do you care about protecting the environment? Do you see the value of building people power? Are you the type of person who likes to be behind the scenes to make it all run effectively and smoothly?

If so, then we have the job for you!

The Fund for the Public Interest is hiring a Regional Administrator to help us win on issues like climate change and stopping the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms. The Fund raises $6-$10 million dollars annually for top public interest groups including USPIRG and Environment America. We have been a crucial part of winning campaigns like closing loopholes in the Clean Water Act and convincing McDonalds and Subway to stop selling meat raised on our life saving medicines.

As a Regional Administrator with the Fund, you’d…
•    Make a real difference on some of the most important issues of today by processing payroll for our staff and managing a budget to make sure we’re running a sustainable project.
•    Coordinate logistics for national and regional trainings and meetings so that we can have the best and brightest staff in the field working on our campaigns.
•    Work with great people who care deeply about building a movement and making real social change happen.

We’re looking for folks who are smart, are passionate about the issues we work on, and have the ability to work independently and problem-solve. We need a person in this position who is committed to keeping the train on the tracks, is calm under pressure and someone who understands having your administrative house in order is the key to successful campaigns.

Compensation: The target annual compensation for this position is $25,500 in the first year. The Fund offers a competitive benefits package.  We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.

Apply using the following link: http://workforprogress.org/apply/?pos=REGIONAL+ADMINISTRATOR&org=Fund+for+the+Public+Interest&id=152

Location: Boston, MA

Fund for the Public Interest is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.

The Public Interest Network

Apr 24, 2017, 9:23:57 AM4/24/17
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

The Public Interest Network