General Laborer - Tradesmen International, FORT HOOD, Texas, United States, 76544

r.cao...@jobtarget.com

May 27, 2016, 7:12:45 PM5/27/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

I am currently hiring for General Laborers with experience in building the framing and brackets for solar panels.

This is a 4 month project paying 10.00 to 13.00 an hour in Fort Hood, Texas. I am looking for reliable candidates who will be at work as scheduled.

This could possibly lead to more jobs if you're interested in traveling.

If you'll like more information, please contact Patricia Conlon at 214-570-1438 - Tradesmen International

Fort Hood, Texas Solar Farm projects

Valid Drivers License

Transportation

PI94395328