JOB: Digital Communications Coordinator with WRA (Any Intermoutain West State)

Rick Trilsch

Apr 23, 2017, 11:29:23 PM4/23/17
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Western Resource Advocates (WRA) has spent over 25 years protecting the land, air and water that Western communities rely on for a healthy, vibrant quality of life. We use law, science, and economics to craft and implement innovative solutions to the most pressing conservation issues in the region within three core program areas: Clean Energy, Healthy Rivers, and Western Lands.

WRA is looking for a Digital Communications Coordinator. You will lead our social media outreach, graphic design, and material creation; and work closely with our talented group of communications, fundraising, and conservation professionals and consultants to implement WRA's various projects.

The position can be based in one of WRA’s offices in Boulder, Carson City, Salt Lake City, Santa Fe, or remotely in any Intermountain West state with easy access to a major airport.

More information, including how to apply, can be found at http://westernresourceadvocates.org/about/jobs-volunteer-opportunities/job-digital-communications-coordinator/