Best Deal Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 6:17:23 AM6/22/14
to jnjajs...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) Discount price Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) today, Buy cheap Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB)
Product By : B00EZBXK7A
Today Price : CHECK NOW

The Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) by Harmonia Living blends mid-century design with modern funk to create a new standard of comfort and style for your patio. The collection is inspired by woven furniture that was incredibly popular in Central America in the 1950s and '60s, creating seating that is supportive and breathable. This makes the Acapulco Lounge Chair ideal for unwinding even in the warmest climates. The chair is designed to center your weight between its triangular legs, providing a stable and comfortable resting position that seems to defy the outrageous geometry of the collection. Beyond its comfortable design, the lounge chair is constructed with a powder-coated steel frame, making it incredibly durable and weather-resistant. The frame is wrapped in a supportive Polyethylene cord, giving the collection its distinctive look. The chair is available in 7 funky colors that are sure to brighten up your patio, including Glacier Blue, Candy Apple Red, White Lighting, Lime Green, Hot Pink, Atomic Tangerine and Jet Black.

Includes

  • One (1) Acapulco Lounge Chair

Dimensions

  • Lounge Chair: 28.5"W x 32.75"D x 34.5"H

More to Love about the Acapulco Collection

  • Hammock-like strapping provides breathable seating, perfect for warm weather lounging
  • Hand-woven from durable and recyclable Polyethylene (PE) round strapping infused with UV inhibitors to resist fading
  • Round, oversized frame makes for very comfortable seating
  • Powder-coated steel frames that offer incredible durability, stability and protection from corrosion
  • Stackable design makes storage and transportation easy.

Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) If you are searching Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB). I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB), shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) Review . Buy Cheap Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) . Discount Today Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) Harmonia Living Acapulco Lounge Chair in Glacier Blue (SKU HL-ACA-LC-GB) Rating