Re: Jnana

Colin Sullivan

Feb 10, 2014, 8:48:21 PM2/10/14
to Alexandra, jnan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for following up.

The paths which you need to install Jnana are different with Live 9 and Max 6.  I've updated the instructions on the website for Live 9, let me know if that helps:

----------
Colin Sullivan
colin-sullivan.net

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Alexandra <alexan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello Colin

thank you for your reply. well i did the "Installation without command-line" till step 4 but now i cant see it in my Ableton (Step 4).

I use Ableton Live 9 & Mac Book Pro (Mac OS X)

thank you so much for your help.

James Anthony Walker

Apr 19, 2019, 2:38:47 PM4/19/19
to Jnana
Hi Colin

I'm having something of a similar issue with the install a has Alexandra, except that I am now using Max 8 and Live 10 ... and the direction which you are so kind to provide seem to bear even less relation to these particular versions, and since it is not an Ableton product, they have no interest in supporting this, understandably.

Can you shed any light on this?  I am using Windows 10 on an ASUS laptop.

Thanks so much.
Jim Walker
jaw.ea...@yahoo.com