jna throws sometimes invalid memory access

Maite Gonzalez

Jul 1, 2014, 9:33:07 AM7/1/14
to jna-...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I have a software which needs jna to interact with a custom dll. Normally it works properly but sometimes it throws invalid memory access when the software calls loadLibrary, but I dont know why. It seems that the dll breaks..

If I had any errors in the library, it would never work, wouldn't it??

My dll makes some operations in a image(array of byte), nothing with semaphores,threads or similar..

I attached the stackTrace:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Se realizó un acceso no válido a la ubicación de memoria.

at com.sun.jna.Native.open(Native Method)

at com.sun.jna.Native.open(Native.java:1759)

at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:260)

at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:398)

at com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.<init>(Library.java:147)

at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:412)

at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:391)

I will appreciate any help!

Thankss!!

Mai

Timothy Wall

Jul 3, 2014, 12:20:10 PM7/3/14
to jna-...@googlegroups.com
This would seem to be an issue with your system rather than something specific to JNA’s loadLibrary or your code.

Maybe you’re running out of memory when it fails?