Install JMeter Plugins Manager

kiara...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017, 4:41:47 PM1/28/17
to jmeter-plugins
Dear,

I install JMeter Plugins Manager, But JMeter Plugins Manager not appears in options menu!
What is problem? Where is Exact path of JMeter Plugins Manager Jar file which I should copy that?

Thanks

Andrey Pokhilko

Jan 29, 2017, 2:11:46 AM1/29/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Do you see any errors in jmeter.log?

The exact instruction how to install it is here: v

Andrey Pokhilko

Andrey Pokhilko

Jan 29, 2017, 2:12:03 AM1/29/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Andrey Pokhilko

Kiarash Soleimanzadeh

Jan 31, 2017, 12:40:30 AM1/31/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I followed instruction, But Plugins Manager not appears in options menu!

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 10:42 AM, Andrey Pokhilko <ap...@ya.ru> wrote:

Sorry, the instruction is here: https://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/PluginsManager/#Installation-and-Usage

Andrey Pokhilko

On 29.01.2017 00:41, kiara...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear,

I install JMeter Plugins Manager, But JMeter Plugins Manager not appears in options menu!
What is problem? Where is Exact path of JMeter Plugins Manager Jar file which I should copy that?

Thanks

Thanks & Regards
-Kiarash Soleimanzadeh

Andrey Pokhilko

Jan 31, 2017, 2:24:32 AM1/31/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Do you see any errors in jmeter.log?

Andrey Pokhilko

Message has been deleted

aell...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 4:51:26 AM1/31/17
to jmeter-plugins
Hello there!

I have the same issue and there's no errors in jmeter.log file.

Andrey Pokhilko

Jan 31, 2017, 5:21:18 AM1/31/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

This is impossible. There should either be errors in log or Plugins Manager should appear.

Most likely, you place plugins manager JAR file into wrong directory.

Andrey Pokhilko

On 31.01.2017 12:51, aell...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello there!

I have the same issue and there's no errors in jmeter.log file.

Kiarash Soleimanzadeh

Andrey Pokhilko

Feb 4, 2017, 2:16:48 AM2/4/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

And now you see any errors in jmeter.log?

Andrey Pokhilko

er.har...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2017, 6:07:21 AM2/10/17
to jmeter-plugins
WARN  - org.jmeterplugins.repository.JARSourceHTTP: Response with code HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found [Content-Type: text/html] org.apache.http.entity.BufferedHttpEntity@d177fa: <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>HTTP 404 File not found</TITLE></HEAD><BODY TEXT=BLACK BGCOLOR=WHITE>The requested file was not found</BODY></HTML>
2017/02/10 16:34:25 ERROR - org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerDialog: Failed to load plugins manager java.io.IOException: Repository responded with wrong status code: 404
at org.jmeterplugins.repository.JARSourceHTTP.getJSON(JARSourceHTTP.java:117)
at org.jmeterplugins.repository.JARSourceHTTP.getRepo(JARSourceHTTP.java:135)
at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManager.load(PluginManager.java:49)
at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerDialog.componentShown(PluginManagerDialog.java:203)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.componentShown(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processComponentEvent(Unknown Source)

On 04.02.2017 07:44, Kiarash Soleimanzadeh wrote:
Now Plugins Manager appears But doesn't appears any plugins in that!!
On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 1:51 PM, Andrey Pokhilko <ap...@ya.ru> wrote:

This is impossible. There should either be errors in log or Plugins Manager should appear.

Most likely, you place plugins manager JAR file into wrong directory.

Andrey Pokhilko

On 31.01.2017 12:51, aell...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello there!

I have the same issue and there's no errors in jmeter.log file.

Thanks & Regards
-Kiarash Soleimanzadeh

Andrey Pokhilko

Feb 10, 2017, 8:20:27 AM2/10/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Most likely, you have proxy server in your network that responds with 404 to this request. Configure proxy settings like explained here: https://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/PluginsManager/#Using-Behind-the-Proxy

Andrey Pokhilko

Kiarash Soleimanzadeh

Feb 11, 2017, 11:27:04 AM2/11/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
I solved the problem! Just run as superuser with sudo .