warning status when I run a test on Jmeter 2.13

temia...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2015, 6:33:01 AM9/9/15
to jmeter-plugins
Please can anyone help with the 'warning status' when I run a test on Jmeter 2.13 on windows 7, I am new to Jmeter. I have read all the things I understand about this still not working, I dont want to give up on this.

mohsi...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 3:04:38 AM3/4/16
to jmeter-plugins, temia...@gmail.com
Have you find any solution, because i am facing this issue as well. I am new user too...

Vincent Daburon

Mar 8, 2016, 5:59:36 AM3/8/16
to jmeter-plugins, temia...@gmail.com, mohsi...@gmail.com
Hi,

Maybe you have a warning
http://jmeter.apache.org/changes.html#Known%20bugs

Note that under some windows systems you may have this WARNING:

java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0
x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.

The fix is to run JMeter as Administrator, it will create the registry key for you, then you can restart JMeter as a normal user and you won't have the warning anymore.

Regards.
Vincent D.