Facing trouble with Server Monitoring Plugin

Varsha Kamat

Mar 8, 2012, 8:21:37 AM3/8/12
to jmeter-plugins
Hi,

I tried installing the plugin for Jmeter and then deployed the
JMeterPluginsCMD.sh on one my servers. When i tried running the .sh
script i get the following error. Could you please help me with this?
And also i dont know how to start the plugin on Jmeter which is
running on my desktop. I started the listener "jp@gc - PerfMon Metrics
Collector. Please help

[root@SparkAS1 JmeterMon]# ./JMeterPluginsCMD.sh --udp-port 0 --tcp-
port 3450
ERROR: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jorphan/logging/
LoggingManager
*** Problem's technical details go below ***
Home directory was detected as: /root/JmeterMon
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/
jorphan/logging/LoggingManager
at kg.apc.cmdtools.ReporterTool.<clinit>(ReporterTool.java:16)
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
513)
at kg.apc.cmdtools.PluginsCMD.getToolInstance(PluginsCMD.java:
113)
at kg.apc.cmdtools.PluginsCMD.processParams(PluginsCMD.java:
51)
at kg.apc.cmdtools.PluginsCMD.processParams(PluginsCMD.java:
23)
at
39)
at
25)
at kg.apc.cmd.UniversalRunner.main(UniversalRunner.java:149)
org.apache.jorphan.logging.LoggingManager
... 15 more

Andrey Pohilko

Mar 8, 2012, 8:55:04 AM3/8/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
You should start startAgent.sh, not JMeterPluginsCMD.sh

Henrik Johansson

Aug 19, 2014, 2:46:40 AM8/19/14
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Really? I know this is an old thread but does this really work?

The examples at:
http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/JMeterPluginsCMD/
does not seem to work and I get the same exception. I get that the classes from JMeter needs to be available on the classpath but the above documentation does not seem to convey how to run the tests.

Henrik Johansson

Aug 19, 2014, 2:59:39 AM8/19/14
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hmm with JMETER_HOME set it works fine. :)
Perhaps just a note in the page to clarify?