Exception with executing /PluginsManagerCMD.sh status

ray...@avast.com

Dec 15, 2016, 11:17:15 AM12/15/16
to jmeter-plugins
I run the command from the Ubuntu (16.04) terminal
Have manager v0.11 installed.

Any idea what is wrong here?

INFO    2016-12-15 17:12:13.769 [org.jmet] (): Command is: status
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to perform cmdline operation: org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManager.getAllPluginsStatus()Ljava/lang/String;
*** Problem's technical details go below ***
Home directory was detected as: /mnt/data/jmeter/lib
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to perform cmdline operation: org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManager.getAllPluginsStatus()Ljava/lang/String;
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerCMD.processParams(PluginManagerCMD.java:43)
        at kg.apc.cmdtools.PluginsCMD.processParams(PluginsCMD.java:66)
        at kg.apc.cmdtools.PluginsCMD.processParams(PluginsCMD.java:22)
        at kg.apc.cmd.UniversalRunner.main(UniversalRunner.java:105)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManager.getAllPluginsStatus()Ljava/lang/String;
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerCMD.processParams(PluginManagerCMD.java:29)
        ... 7 more

Andrey Pokhilko

Dec 15, 2016, 11:22:13 AM12/15/16
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Most likely, you have some old Plugins Manager JAR in your directories. Please double check this.

Andrey Pokhilko

ray...@avast.com

Dec 15, 2016, 11:39:23 AM12/15/16
to jmeter-plugins

It was. I thought I deleted it, but apparently didn't :(
Thanks for the quick reply!!

Cheers