Can't download any plugins.

guita...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2017, 1:46:20 PM2/28/17
to jmeter-plugins
Hello all,

Each of the download links Ihave tried have resulted in 404 errors. For example: https://jmeter-plugins.org/files/packages/jpgc-perfmon-2.1.zip

Brian

joseph...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2017, 5:28:22 PM2/28/17
to jmeter-plugins, guita...@gmail.com

Having the same issue...

vhonsy lopez

Mar 1, 2017, 5:28:03 AM3/1/17
to jmeter-plugins, guita...@gmail.com
Hi,

Good day,

I also cannot download any plugins in the "Available Plugins" tab.  I followed the installation instructions in https://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/PluginsManager/ and then restarted my jmeter.

Upon pening the jmeter, there is an error message displaying in cmd and it says:

2017/03/01 05:15:41 WARN  - org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerMenuCreato
r: Was unable to install pmgr cmdline tool java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException:
C:\apache-jmeter-2.13\bin\PluginsManagerCMD.bat
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newOutputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.Files.newOutputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.Files.copy(Unknown Source)
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerCMDInstaller.writeOut(Plugi
nManagerCMDInstaller.java:24)
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerCMDInstaller.main(PluginMan
agerCMDInstaller.java:12)
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerMenuCreator.getMenuItemsAtL
ocation(PluginManagerMenuCreator.java:16)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.JMeterMenuBar.addPluginsMenuItems(JMeterMe
nuBar.java:579)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.JMeterMenuBar.makeOptionsMenu(JMeterMenuBa
r.java:356)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.JMeterMenuBar.createMenuBar(JMeterMenuBar.
java:270)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.JMeterMenuBar.<init>(JMeterMenuBar.java:16
3)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.MainFrame.init(MainFrame.java:461)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.MainFrame.<init>(MainFrame.java:219)
        at org.apache.jmeter.JMeter.startGui(JMeter.java:242)
        at org.apache.jmeter.JMeter.start(JMeter.java:385)
        at org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver.main(NewDriver.java:264)

Another error message when trying to download any plugins in "Available Plugins".  It says:

2017/03/01 05:24:52 ERROR - jmeter.JMeter: Uncaught exception:  java.lang.Runtim
eException: Cannot apply changes: Have no write access for JMeter directories, n
ot possible to use Plugins Manager: C:\apache-jmeter-2.13\lib\ext
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManager.applyChanges(PluginManager
.java:132)
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManagerDialog$4.run(PluginManagerD
ialog.java:180)
Caused by: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: Have no write access for JMeter
directories, not possible to use Plugins Manager: C:\apache-jmeter-2.13\lib\ext
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManager.checkRW(PluginManager.java
:96)
        at org.jmeterplugins.repository.PluginManager.applyChanges(PluginManager
.java:130)
        ... 1 more

Uncaught Exception java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot apply changes: Have no wri
te access for JMeter directories, not possible to use Plugins Manager: C:\apache
-jmeter-2.13\lib\ext. See log file for details.

Thanks,
Vhon

Andrey Pokhilko

Mar 1, 2017, 9:37:02 AM3/1/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

It is fixed now.

Andrey Pokhilko

joseph...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 10:40:53 AM3/1/17
to jmeter-plugins
Thanks

vhonsy lopez

Mar 2, 2017, 3:53:04 AM3/2/17
to jmeter-plugins
Thank you so much

vhonsy lopez

Mar 2, 2017, 4:06:40 AM3/2/17
to jmeter-plugins
Hi,

I can still replicate the issue that I mentioned from my previous mail.

I'm using :
apache-jmeter-2.13
jmeter-plugins-manager-0.11

Thanks,

blo...@modusagency.com

Mar 9, 2017, 10:28:49 PM3/9/17
to jmeter-plugins
Hi,

Ignore my previous email.  I'm now able to download plugins and access denied message no longer encountered.  I resolved it by updating the permission control in apache-jmeter folder.

Thanks,
Vhon

onlya...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 11:30:07 AM3/10/18
to jmeter-plugins

Hello!

Cannot install extensions for jmeter 4.0
Uncaught Exception java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot apply changes: Have no write access for JMeter directories, not possible to use Plugins Manager: C:\Program Files\apache-jmeter-4.0\lib\ext. See log file for details.

Andrey Pokhilko

Mar 10, 2018, 11:52:56 AM3/10/18
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The explanation is pretty clear: you have no write access to directory. You have to either run JMeter under administrator rights to upgrade plugins, or install JMeter into user's directory to have full write access.

Andrey Pokhilko

10.03.2018 17:30, onlya...@gmail.com пишет:

Hello!

Cannot install extensions for jmeter 4.0
Uncaught Exception java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot apply changes: Have no write access for JMeter directories, not possible to use Plugins Manager: C:\Program Files\apache-jmeter-4.0\lib\ext. See log file for details.

onlya...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 1:29:01 PM3/10/18
to jmeter-plugins
Thank you!