Webdriver - Jmeter 3.0

Auro

Sep 2, 2016, 8:00:53 AM9/2/16
to jmeter-plugins
Hi guys, today I decided to upgrade my test env to jmeter 3.0 starting from scratch.
The aim of this is to document the configuration process. After the selection of all needed Plugins via the PluginManager, I'm facing this error running a functional test:

Test failed! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/net/MediaType
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.JsonHttpCommandCodec.encode(JsonHttpCommandCodec.java:232)

Is it somethink you know? Seems related to the httpClient

Andrey Pokhilko

Sep 2, 2016, 8:41:29 AM9/2/16
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This is the class from Guava library. Do you have it in lib directory? Which version of it?

Andrey Pokhilko

Auro

Sep 2, 2016, 9:07:16 AM9/2/16
to jmeter-plugins
Hi Andrey. I had guava-11.0.2.jar. I tried to replace manually it with guava-19.0.jar and now the test runs.

I'm facing another issue I suppose not related to this lib. See my reply to "Can't find bundle for base name kg.apc.jmeter.config.redis.RedisDataSetResources" post

Andrey Pokhilko

Sep 2, 2016, 11:05:55 AM9/2/16
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Guava 11 is used only by Hadoop plugins. Which I believe are rarely used. Do you intentionally install Hadoop plugins?

Andrey Pokhilko

On 09/02/2016 04:07 PM, Auro wrote:
Hi Andrey. I had guava-11.0.2.jar. I tried to replace manually it with guava-19.0.jar and now the test runs.

I'm facing another issue I suppose not related to this lib. See my reply to "Can't find bundle for base name kg.apc.jmeter.config.redis.RedisDataSetResources" post

Auro

Sep 2, 2016, 1:39:53 PM9/2/16
to jmeter-plugins
No...I can remove it