Scala Dojo

Tomer Gabel

Mar 23, 2014, 9:42:02 AM3/23/14
to unders...@googlegroups.com, jj...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Wix is setting up a series of Scala Dojo meetups starting this Thursday (link):

We hone our skills as software engineers through practice and repetition. Katas offer programmatic exercises we can use for that purpose.

This meetup is a workshop-style weekly event where we'll solve Katas together, presenting our solutions to the class and improving upon them.

To participate, please bring a laptop installed with sbt 0.13.x and your favorite IDE or editor.

Be aware that you will be asked to take active participation such as presenting your solution to the class.

Interested? Register to the meetup, it's free!
Tomer