Scalapeño 2014 is gearing up!

Tomer Gabel

May 15, 2014, 10:37:29 AM5/15/14
to unders...@googlegroups.com, jj...@googlegroups.com, sayeret...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 2
Hi everyone,

Scalapeño is alive and kicking, and the 2014 conference is planned for mid-to-late September (no exact date or venue yet, that's exactly what we're working on :-)). The site and CFP should be up in a few weeks, so if you're interested in speaking at the conference, start thinking up your proposals!

Additionally, we're searching for additional sponsors to help us make this the best conference possible. If your company could be interested, or you have any relevant contacts, please refer them to our sponsor's guide -- we'd love to have you on board!

See you in September,
Tomer Gabel and Shai Yallin