JJTV #8 - dates poll and the participation

Victor Trakhtenberg

Oct 1, 2013, 1:45:02 PM10/1/13
to jj...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
created a poll for the dates:
Please vote.

Still waiting for the lectures confirmations and new proposals.
Shai and Alexander are you in?
What about the location? Anybody willing to host?
I am trying to set it up at google campus TLV, but did not get an answer yet.

Your inputs are highly appreciated.
Victor

Victor Trakhtenberg

Oct 3, 2013, 5:32:39 AM10/3/13
to jj...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

Although there some interesting presentations that already committed for next meeting,
they are not enough, need at least one more or even two.

Also still no venue: I am trying to allocate Campus TLV, but still waiting for an answer.
Any suggestions?

I believe that if there will be no venue and not enough content at the beginning/mid next week, we will postpone the meeting.

So go ahead and volunteer :)

Cheers,
Victor