JJTV #9 - lets talk about it

Victor Trakhtenberg

Dec 4, 2013, 4:39:39 AM12/4/13
to jj...@googlegroups.com
Hi all JJTVists.

Its about time to start planning the next meetup.
How about mid-January? Say the week of 19th?
Any preferences?
Any one wants to volunteer and host the meeting this time?
Unless you prefer doing it at Google Campus TLV?

Please add new topics and vote for existing ones at our board
The board is quite sleepy for the last few months, lets wake it up!!
All of you, both veterans and new comers are welcome to sound their voice!

Cheers,
Victor.

Tomer Gabel

Dec 4, 2013, 4:48:35 AM12/4/13
to jj...@googlegroups.com
I'm all for it, unfortunately a large swath of what I have to talk about is Scala-specific and I feel that the board is already overflowing with Scala-related topics. I would love to hear more about Clojure or Kotlin from people actually using them, possibly even meet up with someone to do a talk on how e.g. Clojure compares to Scala from two different perspectives; alternatively, the more requested topics we have, the more likely someone will either pick them up or be inspired to offer their own variation :-)